Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good bye...until...next time!

So, I finally had my final "zirconiums" put in (on the lower side) and I also got some "temporaries"...(until the bone graft is healed and I can go on with the rest of this dental job).

I am so happy with the results. Not only do they look very natural but it has already improved my self confidence and self esteem. I have gotten many compliments already from friends, family members and some perfect strangers that say: "but they look so natural like if they were your own teeth"...

Even the surgeon, Dr. Dorobantu (whom I saw today so he can remove the stitches from my last operation) complimented them...

Needless to add once again that...Dr. Mihai Dorobantu, Dr. Raluca Dragichi and Dr. Cristian Nicolae are truly perfectionists in every aspects of their work (and I felt it every single day in no matter how small or big the dental proceedure was). I highly recommend them all...

Today, Otilia (the very sweet receptionist) also gave me some pictures from my file. This one is from the day of my bone grafting operation...(and YES, that is me on that chair!!)


It got truly emotional to leave them ALL today and say...good bye until we will meet again...It really makes a difference when you feel that your doctors are looking out for your best interests...and yet, they remain so friendly and...human.


Over all, the quality of service I found at Office Dent Ro, Ploiesti, Romania...was excellent (starting with the three amazing doctors, continuing with the assisttants and the rest of the staff and going all the way to Andrei, my ever so kind young driver). 


Would go back again for sure and YES, I already recommended them to my family members and friends.


Thank you, Office Dent for putting back the smile on my face... I know I still have a long way to go, but I feel so good that I met these amazing professionals. It makes all the pain and the "not so nice" part of a dental work...easier to go through!