Monday, July 18, 2011

Just bought my plane ticket to Romania...

Yes, it is real: I am going to Romania to try to fix my dental problems in a...cheaper manner than my Canadian doctor advised me. The quote my Canadian doctor gave on the same dental problems I inquired Office Dent-the Romanian clinic about (www.officedent.ro) is...a bit over...TRIPLE!

And that includes my plane ticket and spending money for the month of August...in Romania.

Today I have again talked with Dr. Draghici from Office Dent in Ploiesti, Romania and she was once again very professional, answered all of my (tens and tens :) questions and explained to me in great detail how they are planning to approach my dental issues. She also, again, emphasized the fact that after removing the porcelain bridge that I am currently having on the sides (which I have it done years ago) the situation could (even dramatically) change as the x-ray that I had could not properly show EXACTLY the nature of the problem under the bridge.

I knew about this aspect from my Candian dentist as well...he warned me in the same manner...(the difference being again, in price).

I also got the courage to ask Dr. Draghici if she could slightly revise my treatment plan (money wise) as I have received a slightly lower quote from the other dentist in the same city. She agreed to it although she explained to me once again that she is confident that their services and its quality are going to match and even exceed the financial quotes she gave me.

After talking to the other dentist from Ploiesti that I had previously considered also...I knew that Office Dent was my main choice and I have made a firm first appointment on August 3, 2011 at 11:00 AM.

On August 2, 2011 I am to arrive to Romania...